Monday 9 January 2012

News - The Celestian Opens

Welcome to The Celestian, your #2 source for all your pony news. I'm Shaun, and I'm running this place with help from Mush and whoever else I can draft in. Now, you're probably thinking "Shaun, are you crazy? Equestria Daily controls the pony news front." You're right, they do, but that's not stopping me.
If we were British newspapers, EqD would be The Guardian, and we're The Sun. We even have a Page 3, but there's no need to worry about that.

We'll be operating slightly differently to EqD, and we're going to see how well we can compete.

Everything should be up and running properly shortly.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I get it. "The Celestian" and "The Sun."

    Cleeeeeeeeever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have your analogy a bit wrong. The Sun is the one with the huge circulation level, and excess durr in the reader base. You're more like the Edinburgh Evening News, except from the fact that you want to post news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure you want to be calling yourself The Sun...

    ReplyDelete